The Joseph Center® is a world-class facility that provides entrepreneurs with resources that enable them to operate successful businesses using biblical and practical principles. The Business Incubator is an integral component of The Joseph Center® for Business Development.
The Business Incubator has designed workplace solutions that provide businesses with the physical and administrative resources they need to grow and prosper. The Business Incubator office is a newly built, state-of-the-art facility with tastefully appointed furnishings and amenities ideal for even the most selective companies. We offer the following workplace solutions to businesses:
- Ambassador Access: includes mail service, phone answering services, and a business presence via The Joseph Center®
- Ambassador Access Plus: includes Ambassador Access services, plus use of offices and/or meeting rooms for a designated number of hours
- Regency Office: includes a fully dedicated office complete with administrative support and limited access to meeting rooms. This product is designed to serve your business with excellence.
In addition, the Business Incubator offers a variety of programs and services to help entrepreneurs improve performance, productivity, and profitability by providing a "hands on" approach to small business development. The following programs and services, offered in conjunction with The Joseph Center®, are designed especially for the Christian entrepreneur to enhance their business and spiritual foundation.
- Business Programs & Seminars: Monthly workshops cover a wide variety of topics that provide entrepreneurs with invaluable information beneficial to the success of their businesses. Workshop leaders include Christian business people who are experts in their fields such as marketing, contracting, finance, legal, real estate, and government procurement.
- Problem Solving Clinics: These clinics offer resolution recommendations to small businesses facing challenges in various aspects of their businesses, including partnership issues, accounts receivable, contract and compliance issues, and others.
- Business Resource Library: Provides access to computers and printed materials for the entrepreneur, including database research capability, Internet access to on-line resources, reference materials, and various business and industry publications.
- Consulting Services: Access to Business Consulting services from Joseph Center® faculty as well as other professionals in the Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Technical, and Legal arenas. The Joseph Center® consultants will provide support with an emphasis on value, honesty, and integrity to help establish the success of entrepreneurs that engage our services.